The ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point provides a range of motion greater than 180 degrees, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters.
ASAP replaces the standard AR 15 or M4 carbine stock receiver end plate to minimize snagging your tactical sling and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon.
The ASAP works with 1-point type tactical slings with snap hook style attachments, such as HK hooks, MASH hooks, and the Magpul Paraclip™.
- Accepts snap hook style attachments such as HK hooks, MASH hooks, and the Magpul Paraclip
- Durable welded link ring, proven to withstand stress tests of over 300lbs.
- Works with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions
- Enables true ambidextrous weapon manipulation
- Allows shooters a greater range of motion
- Works with one-point type tactical slings
- Minimize sling snagging and facilitate faster reactions
- Compatible with mil-spec, commercial carbine buffer tubes and jm j9 gel blaster style buffer tubes
Specifications:Material: metalColor: black; tanPackage: 1x asap sling attachment
Note: The ASAP is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS, UBR, and MOE Rifle Stocks.