- The G69 helmet mount and shroud is a permanently fixed solution, developed at the request of special operations units who wanted the lowest profile, that securely locks the NVG onto any helmet drilled with a standard three-hole configuration.
- L4G69 with shroud, the position of the base can be adjusted at will. Using the 45-degree angle bracket, you can adjust the position from top to bottom. and have a button to connect the nvg to adjust the distance between the nvg and the eyes.
- The G69 does not have a detachable mount, lighter weight and extended vertical travel adjustment. It features all the same adjustment ranges found in traditional nvg mount system designs, but sits closer to the helmet surface.
- This l4g69 nvg mount system is made of high-quality aluminum alloy with high oxidation resistance. The surface is color-locked,so it will not fade. The special process makes the surface smooth and work smoother.
- It locked onto your nvg for helmet more solidly than any other tactical helmet accessories for easy installation and one-handed operation. It can be used with NVG such as PVS15/PVS18/PVS31/PGPNVG18.
Finite Tilt: 0-15º Tilt
Travel: 1.300in Total Fore/Aft Travel
Weight:4.3 Oz (122 G)
Dimensions:4.75” L X 2.58” W X 3.80” H
Package list : 1* L4G69 NVG Mount
Compatible With All 3-Hole Helmets and Nvg